RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We will never sell your content to third parties without your permission.
We encourage you to post on BEYOUROWN.ORG but you’re responsible for the content you post. This means you assume all risks related to it, including someone else’s reliance on its accuracy, or claims relating to intellectual property or other legal rights.
The guidelines of posting include:
- YOU MUST NOT POST inappropriate (abusive, offensive or disruptive)
- YOU MUST NOT POST off topic (to the original content or the current conversation)
- YOU MUST NOT POST personal information (either your own or someone else’s)
- YOU MUST NOT POST content that put others at risk
- YOU MUST NOT POST content that illegal, or glamourises illegal activity
- YOU MUST NOT POST content that Is defamatory (damaging to someone else’s reputation)
- YOU MUST NOT POST content that Is in contempt of court (anything that could affect the outcome of a court case)
- YOU MUST NOT POST content that infringes anyone’s privacy rights
- YOU MUST NOT POST content that contains links to content that can’t be seen easily, or may be unsafe (viruses, spyware, paywalls etc.)
All articles MUST:
- Be between 500-1000 words long
- Be Bylined by the author
- NOT INCLUDE ANY OF YOUR OWN IMAGES
- NOT INCLUDE more than 3 links within the body of the content
- All article must clearly outline 5 tips or practical advice hacks, example here: https://beyourown.org/single-post/2022/03/31/5-tips-to-improve-the-financial-health-of-your-small-business-by-equals-money/
- INCLUDE Hashtag #BEYOUROWN
COPYRIGHT AND COVERAGE
Except for the rights granted us hereunder, you retain all rights, including copyright, in the Work. We intend that this agreement shall cover Works published in any of our BEYOUROWN media channels after being published at BEYOUROWN.ORG
You must agree that all content posted on BEYOUROWN.ORG is not in any conflict of interests if posted on any other platform.
TERM AND TERMINATION
This agreement shall remain in effect until either party has terminated it by giving 30 days written notice. All provisions that, by their nature should survive termination, shall survive, including any grant of rights/license.
This agreement contains our entire understanding and may not be modified, waived, assigned or discharged orally. Any modifications, waiver, assignment or discharge must be in writing and signed by you and by us.
This agreement is governed by English law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute relating to this agreement. You agree that any suit arising from the Work must take place in an English court. The invalidity or un-enforceability of any provision of the Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.