Join Rachel Rubin and Tami Astorino, creators of Rise Gatherings, for an August retreat day experience that will fill you up with fuel to recharge your mind, body, and soul. Gift yourself this opportunity to connect more deeply with yourself and other women committing to a life filled with empowered joy.
Set on a beautiful private 20-acre estate home property in New Hope, PA, This Day of Renewal is yours to :
- Unite with like-minded women to ignite real conversation and create supportive connections
- Energize and inspire your mind and body with Rachel’s signature Kettlebell Kundalini workout
- Nourish yourself with a delicious chef-prepared plant powered lunch
- Connect with nature and get grounded on a meditative trail hike
- Restore your mind and body with afternoon yoga and meditation
- Discover and connect with aspects of yourself in a facilitated workshop
- Disconnect from your phone for a day free of distraction and full of inward focus
- Enjoy lots of free goodies from Rise Gatherings wellness sponsors
- Open to new ways of caring for yourself and leave with inspiration and motivation to take back into your life
Space is limited to 15 registrants and past retreats have sold out quickly so register for your spot now!
Testimonials from past retreat attendees:
“I was looking for something but I wasn’t quite sure what. I didn’t want any drastic kinds of change but I wanted to just feel a little more comfortable in myself. I wasn’t sure exactly how that would come about but I ended up attending the retreat in New Hope, PA. Through this experience, I learned how to feel more comfortable in my own skin, stand up tall and proud, and find my inner core strength (both literally and figuratively). I know that my journey has only just started. I now have a greater sense of mindfulness and focus regarding my body as well as my heart. Rachel and Tami provide a community of sincerity and genuine support that is far beyond an exercise class.” – Wendy, 45
“I am so glad that I honored my intuition and put my big girl pants on that day and went to the retreat all by myself. From the moment I arrived at the amazing property, I knew it was going to be a special day. It far exceeded my expectations! Immediately I felt embraced and welcomed by everyone. The entire group was incredible. The day’s events were scheduled so beautifully. Everything flowed so smoothly and naturally. It was structured so well that it did not feel structured.
It felt organic in its flow. The activities were all so great. I don’t think I can pick one over the other as a favorite as they were all different but equally great. And, the food was amazing. Really, the entire retreat was wonderful. It was just what I needed. The one-day event really fulfilled me on a deep level that I really needed. I felt connected and centered. I felt calm and peaceful. That feeling lasted for days after that retreat day and I can feel it every time I think about that day. It was soul food. If anyone is ever on the fence about going to your retreat because they are unsure about attending alone or have fear of the unknown, I would encourage each and every person to get over the fear and commit to attending. It is not to be missed.” – Donna, 49
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Date & Time
Saturday, August 4, 2018
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM EDT
Address and detailed directions will be sent with registration confirmation.
Get tickets here