This week retreat hosted by Michelle Roberton will be set in the serenity of Italian countryside has been created through love and lived experience to bring to you and your body limitless time, space and support to re~invent, re~ wire and re~ form your personal relationship with your body.
Body Love tools are about developing a consistent and unconditional connection with your body as a beautiful living relationship, regardless of yours or other’s ideas of body image and perfection, age, weight, height, culture, scars, cellulite, body trauma, body dissociation and so forth.
These tools enable us to form a relationship with our body, that is no different to all our relationships that we feed with time, dedication, devotion and love.
We are not taught self-love in this society, we therefore often have to take ourselves through a process of self-learning to allow ourselves to love our bodies fully-in all our flaws and beauty.
Body Love retreats are a gift of love to you and your body, that will change how you feel in your own skin and in your life!
The week will include:
- Gentle morning yoga with Jana Marie. The practice will be simple and structured around rejuvenating and healing your body.
- An exploration of your body story and personal resistance to loving your body and allowing this deeply personal relationship into your life.
- Support for releasing pain, grief, shame and BS beliefs of body perfection.
- We will work together through how you are feeling in your own body and provide space for you to learn how to deeply listen to your body’s needs.
- We will explore through methods I have created through my personal journey to body love and develop a “body love toolkit” for you to apply to your life as an essential daily dose of self-commitment and devotion.
- Full permission for you to come home to your own skin, bones and all of life’s simple pleasures!
- We will look at conscious food choices.
- Space to rest, reflect, be held and be heard.
- Time to simply be in Italian nature.
- Evenings will be spent gathered together, sharing extremely good nourishing home cooked food and plenty of evening fun.
- Cacao dance of forbidden Eros.
- We will have two daytime adventures.
- One to Atri, a local medieval city and one for a day at the coast of Pineto.
If you have any questions before you commit, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Date & Time
May 13th to 19th 2019
Shanticentre is a little piece of heaven set in Abruzzo. overlooking the Conicella Valley. A 6 bedroom retreat center surrounded by rolling hills, beautiful olive groves, and vineyards. The center is set in a peaceful valley in a strategic location near the seaside, mountains and hilltop towns. Flights are available from London, Stansted to Pescara. It is also possible to travel by coach from Rome. Accommodation is based on shared rooms with two single rooms available for a supplement of 100 euros. All meals are included except one evening out at a local restaurant.
The total retreat is £1250.
- This includes all workshops and yoga.
- One individual tuition session.
- Shared accommodation, unless you wish to pay a supplement for a single room.
- All vegetarian/vegan meals except for one night out.
- There is a swimming pool, hot tub, and sauna at the Shanti Centre.
- Two-day trips.
- Transfers from Pescara Airport or collection from local bus stop if traveling by coach.
Please note that places are limited to 8 people to keep the size of the group intimate. You may pay this in full or your place may be secured with a non-refundable deposit of £250. February 2019 the second payment of £500 and then April the final payment of £500 is due. A monthly payment plan is available upon application.