Lean Startup Summit 2019 X Berlin
Lean Startup Summit brings the big ideas from Eric Ries’s books off the page to show how organisations are making them real around the world.
Alongside keynotes and case studies, Lean Startup Summit offer workshops and mentoring sessions where you can have more immersive experiences, breaking off a chunk of the practice and working through it with their seasoned experts. The learnings you come away with happen on all levels, from the inspirational to the personal. Lean Startup Summit attracts a diverse audience from countries across Europe and beyond.
Become a part of Lean Startup Summit’s wider European innovation community by joining them in Berlin this February.
For inquiries or questions regarding sponsorships and partnerships, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +31624688439
A day at Lean Startup Summit includes:
- In-depth workshops for corporate innovators and startup founders.
- Practical sessions on building the modern company around entrepreneurship and continuous innovation.
- Sessions on how to apply the Lean Startup methodology in practice.
- A look at Berlin’s finest startups, accelerators and corporate innovation hubs.
- Inspirational keynotes by international leading experts, seasoned practitioners, and founders of fast-scaling startups.
- Roundtable debates, mentoring, networking, matchmaking and more.
Innovation accounting | Portfolio Management | Lean Startup Basics | Experimentation & validation | Winning culture | Pivot, learning and failure | Agile | Design thinking | Metrics | The modern company | Culture of transformation | Growth marketing
Date & Time
Friday, February 15 2019