Receive 20% off tickets with us to attend Health To Wealth at Pullman London St Pancras (tickets are usually £15 and all attendees will be given a goodie bag worth over £50 along with refreshments on the night).
Attend the event from 6.30pm on 13th June at Pullman London St Pancras. If you have a passion for health and fitness, we thought you might like to come along to this unique event during which a panel of wellness industry experts will be discussing how to start and grow a wellness business.
The evening commences with welcome drinks and a live panel discussion from successful entrepreneurs including:
- Touker Suleyman, BBC Dragon
- Ashley Verma, founder of fitness studio DEFINE
- Emlyn Brown, VP of Wellbeing at Accor
- Jeremy Carson, founder of fitness body care range Fit Kit
- Anjhe Hood, founder of athleisure brand Lucas Hugh
The experts will be sharing their insights and expertise of the health and wellbeing sector before opening up to questions from the audience.
The main event is a Dragon’s Den-style pitching session, where six up-and-coming entrepreneurs (early-stage businesses of 3 years or less) will present their businesses to the panellists and the audience to bid for an amazing prize of a three-day brand incubation session with Accor and mentorship from celebrated Wellness business consultant Anni Hood.
The exciting new brands who have been selected to pitch on the night are as below:
- Satisfied Snacks – New snack company that transforms vegetables into light, crispy wafers, without a wheat, potato or corn base.
- Nibble Protein – low-sugar protein bites great for runners on the go.
- Chronomics – The first epigenetic testing kit in the world designed with your health in mind.
- W8GYM A ‘Gym in a Box’ providing free workout and health tips to become the best version of you.
- Auro – Audio fitness app that provides an audio virtual personal trainer that leverages data science and wearables to personalise workouts for every goal and fitness level.
- Metaphysiks – Combine a new patented experiential technology with the neuroscience of body perception to create unique physical and mental experiences, promoting people’s well-being and self-discovery.
Attendees will have the chance to get involved by voting for their favourite business idea on the night and will receive a complimentary goody bag filled with gifts from leading wellness brands, including those on the panel. The evening will conclude with drinks and networking and a chance to meet the panellists and entrants.
Use Discount code BEYOUROWN20
Image taken from Getty Images