Teenagers: You’re Worth It
Life can be a challenge. In fact, it’s the biggest challenge that any one of us goes through. It’s hard, and it’s terrifying when you have to face it after high school and start to plan your future. The things that you do day to day will help you to realise your worth, and the more you work on yourself, the more you will realise that you are worthy of anything you set your mind to. As children, we’re always taught to shoot for the moon, but when we get to that bit of life where important college decisions are made, we are taught that this is it. This is the moment where we have to take a chance and hope that we studied well and it’s the right choice.
Here’s the thing about life: you have to grab it. You have to grab as much of it as possible so that you can feel like you are getting somewhere. Teenagers – as you well know – are packed with angst and panic, insecurity and faux confidence. Here is one piece of advice you should know: you are going to be a success when you make yourself one and that means being proactive. You are worth that, and you are worth the effort that it will take.
If you want to maximize your chances of getting into the best possible school, then invest your time into a program with Oxford Scholastica and learn something. Add more to your knowledge bank and remember that you are worth something more than just staying where you are. Below, we’ve got all of the reasons that you are worth it and it’s these reasons that you should use to just try. Let’s take a look:
- You try. This is the very first reason that you are worthy of better things in your life – you keep trying. If you don’t try or you don’t aim for more, you’re not going to achieve it. It’s exhausting to be miserable. You have to give yourself the same effort and care that you would give to other people, and if you want to make sure that you are getting everything that you could want in life, then you have to keep trying for it. If you’re not trying, you’re not going to get anywhere. The key here is that you have to keep trying if you want to get somewhere in life.
- You are proud to be different. You are not a copy and paste version of everyone you know, and that’s the best thing about you. You are aware you are different. Perhaps you have different goals, different wants in life. It doesn’t matter what it is; the thing that makes you different in life always makes you stand out is your strength. It doesn’t matter if that’s your career goals being different to your family or it’s your wants and needs for your future. As long as you own it, it’ll be your strength.
- You work on helping others. Someone who is worth something in life is a person willing to put themselves out on a limb and help others. If you are that person, then you are always worthy of good things, no matter what. You never know who is watching you and if you can help other people, then you should. The better you do for others around you, the more you will find that you are someone others look up to.
- You are working on yourself. You are worth improving your future prospects whatever they may be and you should never not work on yourself. There are so many ways to work on yourself and if you are working on your mind first, you’re going to do so much better.
- You advocate for your personal growth. As well as improving yourself to get into a great school, you should want to improve yourself personally, too. Being a genuinely good person isn’t always easy. No, really. You want to be kind and good and sometimes, self-indulgence comes first. Advocating for your personal growth is important.
- You care. If you care enough to put good things back into the world, then you are worth more. Being a good person is just the beginning. You need to work on doing more and being more than you can because you want to leave an imprint on the world. Allow yourself to be loved and to love, and you will find that life is easier as a result.
Every time you worry you aren’t worthy of a good life, remember all of these reasons and you’ll improve exponentially as a result.