We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. This website is directed to people who are 13 years of age or older. Please do not attempt to use this website if you are under the age of 13.
OUR PROMOTIONAL UPDATES AND COMMUNICATIONS
With your prior consent, we will use your personal information to send you our newsletters and to provide you with promotional update communications by email or Site pop-ups about our Services.
You can opt-out of further marketing at any time by selecting the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each BEYOUROWN email, or by sending us an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA YOU PROVIDE US WITH
We collect information from you such as your name and email address when you choose to subscribe to our newsletter.
DATA WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
At sign up, we’ll collect your email address, telephone number, address and banking information.
When using a mobile device we collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers).
We collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
We may use the information we collect to deliver the products you request, to maintain and customise your account and our interactions with you, and to provide, maintain, and improve our Services. We also use the information we collect to:
- Communicate with you about our Services, including to tell you about the services that may be of interest to you;
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions;
- Facilitate your engagement with the Services, including to enable you to post comments and reviews;
- Offer contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions;
- Conduct or administer surveys and other market research; and
- Protect against, identify, investigate, and respond to fraud or other illegal activity.
DATA WE SHARE
We may share the information we collect from you:
- With service providers that perform services on behalf, such as those that provide shipment and payment services, customer service, and marketing support;
- With select partners as a part of co-sponsored promotions;
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, protect and defend BEYOUROWN’s rights or property, protect the safety of our customers and website users or the public, and protect against legal liability;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among BEYOUROWN’s current and future parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent and at your direction.
DATA SECURITY AND LOCATION
Data is stored in Amazon’s S3 cloud storage. Data is physically located and processed in the US, in Amazon’s US-EAST data centres.
Our retention periods for personal data are based on our business needs and legal requirements. We retain personal data for as long as is necessary for the processing purpose(s) for which the data was collected, and any other permissible, related purpose. For example, we may retain certain transaction details and correspondence until the time limit for claims arising from the transaction has expired.
DATA SUBJECT REQUESTS
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, updated, or erased. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing. If you have a BEYOUROWN account, you may also review, update, and delete certain personal data by logging into your account.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by either emailing us or by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each promotional email.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are possibly required by law to do so.
To get a deeper understanding, please feel free to write to us at email@example.com