THE DATE IS EFFECTIVE AS ON 29.03.2016
http://www.beyourown.org is a website operated by Be Your Own XSD Collective Consultancy Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 09970695 and with registered office at Capitol House, 2-4 Heigham Street, Norwich, NR24TE United Kingdom.
Updates To Terms
Accessing Our Site
You are granted access to this site without having to register any of your personal information with us. Access to our website is made available free of charge however you are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Service.
Our Service is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our Service is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our Service or any service or product described in our Service to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our Service from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
The “WWW.BEYOUROWN.ORG Content” includes all materials that are included in, made available on or are otherwise a part of the Service (including past, present and future versions of the Service). For example, our WWW.BEYOUROWN.ORG Content includes any and all domain names, text, blogs, articles, editorial & advertorial interviews, emails, photos, images, illustrations, videos, application software, technologies, source and object codes, designs, graphics, layouts, artwork and the “look and feel” of the Service.
The WWW.BEYOUROWN.ORG Content on our Service is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the WWW.BEYOUROWN.ORG Content on our Service.
The WWW.BEYOUROWN.ORG Content also includes both BEYOUROWN & #BEYOUROWN marks and logos that are trademarks or service marks of ours. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on or through the Service are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners. You are not granted any rights to use any trademarks, service marks or logos without permission to do so.
Advertising, Sponsorship & Collaboration Fees
Editorial & advertorial interviews, sponsorships or collaborations are booked only through the BEYOUROWN team and all fees of any such are stated at the time of booking either via email or telephone.
All editorial & advertorial interviews, sponsorships or collaborations are accepted by BEYOUROWN at WWW.BEYOUROWN.ORG on the basis that they will be paid for at the applicable rates stated at the time of booking.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Service, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Use Of Website
You may also print copies of articles of personal interest to you, but only for your personal use. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Service must always be acknowledged.
You may not distribute, sell or offer for sale the Service, WWW.BEYOUROWN.ORG Content, or any element thereof. In addition, WWW.BEYOUROWN.ORG Content may not be used to construct any kind of database. You must not use any part of the content on our Service for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
Under no circumstance should you use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of WWW.BEYOUROWN.ORG or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Service, the server on which our Service is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Service.
You acknowledge that: (i) we may receive from marketers free products that we review or discuss our content and (ii) we may receive compensation in connection with advertisement or stories regarding run advertisements or stories on our sites concerning some of those products or companies that sell them (and other products sold by such companies) for which we sometimes receive compensation.
These terms and conditions apply to all competitions featured in any publications and online services that are organised by Be Your Own XSD Collective Consultancy Limited (“Be Your Own XSD Collective Consultancy Limited”) (or a third party on Be Your Own XSD Collective Consultancy Limited’s behalf).
Be Your Own XSD Collective Consultancy Limited may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
- Be Your Own XSD Collective Consultancy Limited may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.In the event that any entrant does not, or is unable to, comply with and meet these terms and conditions and the competition information, Be Your Own XSD Collective Consultancy Limited shall be entitled at its sole discretion to disqualify such entrant, without any further liability to such entrant. In these circumstances, any prize(s) won by the entrant may be forfeited and Be Your Own XSD Collective Consultancy Limited reserves the right to reclaim any prize(s) already distributed to the entrant. Any entrant must comply with any directions given to him or her by Be Your Own XSD Collective Consultancy Limited including but not limited to any and all relevant laws, rules and applicable regulatory codes.
- Be Your Own XSD Collective Consultancy Limited (or any third party nominated by Be Your Own XSD) may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner’s (and (if applicable) their companion’s) name, address, and image and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience for the purpose of the competition, future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
- Be Your Own XSD Collective Consultancy Limited shall maintain compliance with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation, any successor legislation or other applicable law.
- All competition’s are open to all residents of the United Kingdom, i.e. England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. For the avoidance of doubt, Jersey, Guernsey, and the Isle of Man are not part of the United Kingdom for these purposes. Be Your Own XSD Collective may ask competition winners for proof of UK residency and if a competition winner is unable to prove their residency to Be Your Own XSD Collective Consultancy Limited’s satisfaction (i.e. prove that they are physically present in the UK for 183 days or more in the previous or current UK tax year), Be Your Own XSD Collective Consultancy Limited reserves the right to select an alternative winner. There is no minimum age limit unless specified otherwise in the competition information. However, entrants under the age of 18 must insert contact details of a parent or guardian when entering.
Links To This Service
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Service in any website that is not owned by you. Our Service must not be framed on any other Service, nor may you create a link to any part of our Service other than the home page.
We reserve the right to revoke any link to any page of the Service or our social media channels in our sole discretion without notice. We also reserve the right to require that you obtain our prior written consent before you provide any links to any page or social media page of the Service.
If you wish to make any use of the content on our Service other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We may provide, or third parties may provide, on or through the Service, links to third party sites, such as other websites or resources. These third-party sites are operated by parties who are wholly separate from WWW.BEYOUROWN.ORGand as such you acknowledge and agree that we have no control over such third-party sites, are not responsible for the availability of such third-party sites, and do not endorse nor are we responsible for or liable for any losses, expenses or damages, to you or your software, hardware or data, arising out of the operations of such third-party sites.
Links to all third-party sites are identifiable because clicking on them will launch new browser windows displaying the third-party site’s URL, or are otherwise indicated as such by us. These third-party sites are for your information and convenience only, and you access them at your own risk, regardless of whether or not we receive compensation, commission or share of revenues generated by purchases via such links. The Service is a participant in Skimlinks, an advertising programme designed to provide a means for websites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to participating advertisers and retailers. Your communications and dealings with third parties through such links including, without limitation, the payment and delivery of products and services, and any terms, conditions, warranties, and representations associated with any such communications and dealings, are solely between you and the third party.
Service Modification, Suspension or Termination
Although we try our best, we do not guarantee that our Service, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Service is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to withdraw, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of the Service with or without notice. We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service for any period.
We may at our sole discretion, under any circumstances, for any or no reason whatsoever and without prior notice to you, immediately terminate your access to the Service. We will not be liable or responsible to you or any third party for such termination.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Service.
- An issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
Limitation Of Liability
WWW.BEYOUROWN.ORG will not be liable to you or any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Service; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Service.
We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Service or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our Service. Such links should not be interpreted as an endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Service or any content on it, whether express or implied.
Photographs, videos and other images used on WWW.BEYOUROWN.ORG. will generally be protected by copyright as artistic works. All of our stock images are taken from Pexels where photographer attribution is not required and commercial usage is free.